This page itemizes the changes added to WriteLog since January, 2016. We may update this page as items enter beta test, so it is normal to find one more version on this page than is available from the downloads page.
Here is a description of WriteLog version numbering conventions.
12.42 August, 2019
- Make the default font for multiplier displays high-DPI aware. Note it may be changed in writelog.ini.
- Update for latest WW Digi rules.
- Fix too-tall Entry Windows on startup if using Columns.
- Fix bug in control site code that causes issues after about 10 hours of operation.
- Ensure check call is updated on logging a QSO, including especially when WriteLogRunMode moves the keyboard focus before the QSO is logged.
- Add more virtual knobs to control site K3 “Softwin”
12.41 July, 2019
- Add setting to tunable SDR sharing antenna. The new setting controls the “jump” distance as you tune.
- Update RC-1101 support for K3, K2, and Icom.
- Fix several startup/shutdown intermittent bugs in using RC-1101 on local rigs.
- Add Arkansas QSO Party.
- Add full manual SDR startup option.
- Add cabrillo export to ARRL Field Day module.
- Change cabrillo export for CAQP and PAQP to issue one country per line, multiple lines per multi-county QSO.
- Add World Wide Digi contest module
- Add [entry]AlwaysAdifPrefill. Filling Entry Window QSO fields will either overwrite a previous entry, or it won’t, consistently for all sources.
- When filling fields from a CALL entry, enforce the same priority for all sources. Already-in-log is highest priority, then prefill from ADIF, followed by whatever the multiplier module does, which, for example, might be a zone lookup from a CALL.
12.40 June, 2019
- Fix 7QP Cabrillo output to enable power classification.
- SDR Automation Object
- Enable WriteLog to copy an IQ stream it reads from an ExtIO dll to a Virtual Audio Cable.
- Do not transmit cut-numbers in any mode except CW. (This incorrect behavior was inadvertently introduced in 12.29)
- Reorder ExtIO dll startup to match HDSDR. Latest Funcubedongle ExtIO no longer complains.
- ExtIO support includes changing the sample rate.
- Update Check Call window on logging a QSO regardless of keystroke or other cause of it being logged.
- When creating a new contest log, if there is a digital band, ensure a “DGTL” column is part of the log.
- Export FT4 per most recent ADIF and LOTW specifications.
12.39 May, 2019
- Update GA QSO Party cabrillo output
- Add Arizona QSO Party
- Update AZQP, PAQP, and NVQP in-state modules for each to accept each other’s county abbreviations as aliases for their state. Those QSO parties all run concurrently.
- Band Map and DigiRite waterfalls use 1000+ colors
- Band Map min and max replaced by range and max.
- In-state TXQP, CAQP, PAQP, KYQP modules all now export LOTW overriding any US_STATE that might be specified in the staring TQSL Location, whether it is present or whether it is correct.
12.38 March, 2019
- Direct Mouse Wheel event to window with mouse cursor (or use ini setting to send to focus window, compatible with previous versions).
- Increase control site RPC timeout to 30 seconds.
- Add CallUsed and get accessor to SerialNumber OLE automation methods.
- Writelog.ini [ControlSite]LogFileName=path-to-log-file creates a control site log file.
- Ensure trailing slash in [configuration]datafiles=path-to-data.
- Packet Terminal source code update. No visible changes.
- Support digital mode plug-in interface.
12.37 February, 2019
- When running SO2V with the K3, give it time to switch between transmit vfos.
- Cabrillo generation emits “DG” instead of “RY” for digital QSOs.
- Prevent Check Call from mixing updates from multiple Entry Windows. Now it only shows the update from the most recently changed one.
- Fix Control Site bug. Setup/Restart-Control-Site failed to reconnect Band maps.
- Remote sound UDP 8 bit compander fills missing packets with companded zero.
- Fix failure to start SDRs on Setup/SDR-Setup OK button (worked on Apply)
- Check Call window presentation changes. Will update on click from RttyRite.
- Fix WriteLog Control Site “null object” exception that happens the very first time you run it on a fresh install.
- Fix failure to do SSB message recording on SHIFT+Fkey for certain configurations. Bug was introduced with remote control in version 12.33.
12.36 January, 2019
- Support Entry Windows in columns with keyboards.
- Fix an intermittent hidden-hang-at-exit of WriteL32.exe for the case there had been at least one control site previously connected.
- Optimize the menu checkbox display for the control site Radio menu (that was really slow to update.) This breaks remote/control compatibility across versions. 12.36+ now required on both ends.
- Fix failure to auto-resume CQ for the case of pressing an f-key on an Entry Window while that same Entry Window is transmitting
- Update the CW/SSB/RTTY memory edit to enforce a leading %X on all modes if on any.
- Update the K3 driver to support K3’s new SWR serial command for display on RC-1101.
- Lookup friend.ini in [Configuration]Datafiles directory in preference to the (protected) installation directory.
- Enable configuring and loading multiple shortcut processing assemblies.
- Shortcut processors can coordinate across control-site/remote-site. An example is the ASW12V antenna switch.
- Add support for the RC1101 control device for local rigs.
- MN QSO Party cabrillo update.
- Allow leading minus or plus sign in RST fields.
12.35 December, 2018
- Expanded automation interfaces needed to log all the FT8 options.
- Fix hang at close for the case of one-device-per radio, Echo mic turned on, and a control site has previously connected.
- Add support for audio devices that only have 24 bit integer formats
- Change Control Site icon.
- Control site Band Map restore previous update rate and resolution on startup.
12.34 November, 2018
- Improve remote audio quality.
- Remote audio with UDP if a UDP path exists.
- 12.33 broke dueling CQs (auto-resume). Fix it.
12.33 October, 2018
- Add Remote Rig Control.
- .NET 4.5.2 is now required and the installer checks for that version. WriteLog still requires Win7 or later. Microsoft’s 4.5.2 installer works back to Win7.
- Make WriteLog’s XMMT.ocx support more tolerant of the XMMT.ocx’s ptt startup sequencing. The issue only happens when using XMMT.ocx to transmit AFSK. The symptom that is fixed is an intermitent termination of a transmission after just one second or less.
- Add ability to turn off exclusive sound device access for two-radios-on-one-device.
- Support the K3’s “FI” command. This means an SDR on a K3 IF will keep its frequency calibration regardless of mode, IF shift, etc. If you have a K3 already setup for an SDR, this update will invalidate any existing SDR per-mode offset settings, which you must manually remove using the SDR wizard.
- Fix setting Icom IF filter to 1 on certain Icom rigs.
- Add OLE Automation to manipulate RTS and DTR of rig ports and CW keyer port.
12.32 September, 2018
- Update to PAQP rules
12.31 August, 2018
- Fix WriteLog hang if WinKey USB port or SO2R box interface is removed while WriteLog is running.
- Fix bug in Super Check Partial that failed to display matches of +1/+2 of in-the-log QSOs if there is no dta file to search.
- Third try to get[cut-numbers] right. LeadingZero is now in section defined by hyphen and not underscore, per the documentation.
- Update to latest AL QSO Party rules.
12.30 July, 2018
- SDR uses ExtIO set LO at startup.
- Fix misplaced caret in Entry Window for various scenarios, including Radio/ExchangeLR
- Update to use TQSL library version 2.4
- Import/Export FT8 QSOs via ADIF and LOTW.
- RttyRite on-screen indicator of which among clones provided the current QSO info.
- Sound board mixer control is now available within WriteLog as well as the Windows Start menu.
- Make the Exchange L/R shortcut abort any programmed message in progress.
- On reading, comply with ADIF spec that <EOH> is missing if first character is <
- Convert Shift-Fkey WAV file record to WIN6 API.
- K3 rig driver optimizations for mouse wheel.
- TS-2000 rig driver optimizations for mouse wheel.
- Mouse wheel available is indicated by highlighting the edge of the Entry Window. And this feature is added to the Band Map.
- The CW cut-number update in 12.29 didn’t work. Now it does
12.29 June, 2018
- Improvements to Icom rig drivers. Add SO2V support to IC-7600, 7610, 7800, 7850/1
- Elecraft K-3 driver fix for 2-Entry Window split operation on “main” rig.
- Add SO2V options.
- Add EntryClearUnfocused command.
- Add Entry options setup tab.
- Reorder Setup menu for consistency.
- Make CW cut-number handling consistent with documentation, and allow a different lead-zero cut number from zeros inside.
12.28 May, 2018
- Remove the old x10 for points in PAQP left over from the days of 1/2 point QSOs in that contest.
- Update MS QSO Party to latest rules.
- K3 and Kenwood rig settings honor the MOUSE_WHEEL_HZ ini setting.
- More improvements to Band Map display of overlapping SDR waterfalls.
12.27 April, 2018
- K0PC CWOPS and NCCC Sprint modules now part of WriteLog install
kit by permission.
- Fix problem with RTTY intermittently and incorrectly
sending previously logged CALL on Insert.
- Auto-CQ function key selection is now sticky across a WriteLog restart.
- Support Kentucky QSO Party.
12.26 March, 2018
- Reduce one Flex radio selection click
- Force web Cabrillo submit to topmost window.
- Insert with RTTY will return a dupe if that is all there is. Clone search through call queue simplified.
- Click on a CALL with RTTY now finishes with simulated SPACE character, which will tab over RST.
- The SendCallandExchange command (by default on Insert) will revert to the last sent call if it cannot get any other.
12.25 February, 2018
- On a Fixed Band Map window, having done a Tune-to-selected-station/RadioN, subsequent double-clicks go to that same radio.
- Submit Cabrillo to a web link offers to copy the full file path to Windows clipboard.
- NAQP module returns correct Cabrillo tag now with zero QSOs in the log.
- Fix bug introduced in 12.21 that intermittently inserted extra transmit characters when using Hardware FSK, Software FSK TXD, or Software FSK DTR (and only these settings.)
- Fix bug introduced in 12.23 with TinyFSK that, for Hardware or Software FSK, but not TinyFSK, followed every letter F by an extra letter, R.
- Add RttyRite option to block highlighting of selected calls.
12.24 January, 2018
- Enable SDR of type IQ on ExtUI to be “SDR Follows Configured Rig/”
- Enable SDR rig selections to include “Manual Entry Windows” with no connected rig.
- Fixed SDRs preserve previously displayed waterfall as long as graphics remain valid. (Scrolling OK, but zoom and resize are not.)
- Band Map “tune to selected station” selection is saved across restarts.
- Add IC-7610 rig entry.
- Fix delay on abort transmission when running RTTY TinyFSK.
- Improve drawing of overlapping SDR waterfalls.
- Fix RTTY auto-CQ bug that, for certain configurations, used message begin-to-begin time instead of the correct end-to-begin.
- INI entry to begin auto-CQ on startup.
- For contests that support only web submission, present a link.
12.23 December, 2017
- Automation support for querying keyboard/transmit focus.
- Fix keyboard handling for WAE QTC Receive dialog.
- Add support for TinyFSK
- In Setup/Ports, if CW is Winkeyer2 and SO2R is OTRSP, then send PTT and Radio A/B commands to both devices.
- Save more URL’s in Broadcast Scores.
- Fix NAQP 10 minute rule countdown.
- Add 10 minute rule display for A/B
- Add Fixed Band Map #6
- Fix various issues with keyboard focus getting away from the Entry Window when it should not.
12.22 November, 2017
- SDRs comply more closely with HDSDR ExtIO.dll spec.
- Add SDR RF/IF configuration for ExtIO.dll SDRs.
- Add diagnostics for why an SDR stops unexpectedly.
- Broaden audio support to more 32b float formats.
- Plug a hole in the SDR setup wizard that gave the spectrum around 0Hz unless you reselect Rig on COMMn even if it already showed selected.
- More options for Band Map Appearance.
- Update JARTS-RTTY module for their changes to log submission format.
- Support Cabrillo X-QSO: tag
12.21 October, 2017
- HIQP. Don’t falsely flag K/VE stations as country multipliers.
- WAE cosmetic update to Send QTC dialog.
- Restrict bare key shortcuts to Entry Window focus, except for top keyboard row.
- Add automation access to read subreceiver frequency.
- Add ability for RttyRite to share its FSK transmit port.
- When WriteLog is first launched, if you open an existing file, it is scrolled to the bottom of the log.
- Add ability for RttyRite to continuously log its transmit/receive text to a file.
- Improve FSK write Port error handling to better work with Remote Rig.
- Add [rttyrite]DisableFskPttOnDtrAndRts. Disables COM port PTT from RttyRite
- When one rig with supporting SO2R on two COM slots is setup in Port/Setup, retain the same COMM PTT setting for both slots at Save/Configuration time.
- Add File/Web Update SCP Files…
- The EntrySendCallExchange command (by default on the Insert key) in Rtty sets the CALL from the first RttyRite window if it has a call, else it tries its clones.
- Add RttyRite Edit Options
- Fix CQ WW RTTY missing “state” multiplier for scoreboard posting.
- Display improvements in the Great Circle calculator.
- Restore CRLF line endings in ADIF export that was switched to LF in version 12.17
12.20 September, 2017
- The following modules, on Cabrillo export, used to convert received QTH using namedmul.ini and the [contest-Alias] sections in it. They now export the QTH as logged.
- ARRL DX Contest (outside W/VE)
- CQ World Wide RTTY Contest
- North American QSO Party (CW or Phone)
- RAC Canada Contests
- ARRL RTTY Round Up
- ARRL November Sweepstakes
- Update ALQP to latest rules
- Remove RST from ARRL 222MHz&Up Cabrillo export.
- Add command to scan the log for invalid entries.
- Make ARRL November Sweepstakes respond to the “Scan-the-log” for PREC and CK entries..
- Texas QSO Party in-state flag invalid state/country abbreviations
- When calculating the mode from the frequency of a packet spot for a mixed-mode contest, restrict the selected modes in Edit Subbands to those modes actually in the contest.
- Install a default .subbands file for calculating mode from packet spot frequency.
- Honor update interval in Band Map better.
- Keep the “local” spots a little cleaner by deleting spots of corrected calls.
- Winkeyer fix. Some Winkey hardware stutters on its pinconfig command during transmission.
- Add more keyboard shortcuts to WAE contest QTC dialogs, and change its multiplier display calculation to include the bonuses for low bands.
- Fix various sequences that moved keyboard focus away from the Entry Window that should not.
12.19 August, 2017
- Fix “flashing” band map introduced in 12.18. Happens only when docked and on certain Entry Window fields.
- Removed long-time favorite annoyance: packet window can now be closed, which disconnects from the packet cluster.
- For broadcast score posting, if don’t know how to categorize the mult column, call it “state”
- Add Properties dialog to Check Call window.
- Multiple Entry Windows can control one rotator as long as they match COM port number and rotator type.
- Honor the update interval in the Band Map.
- When using combination of Winkeyer2 and sound board for SO2R, fix menu dropdown display of split/normal
- DVK type of None routes MessageShiftnn commands on voice mode through the message memories just like CW/RTTY, rather than attempting DVK record on “None”.
12.18 July, 2017
- Fix Edit Subbands to require admin privilege.
- Reduce audio artifacts in device-per-radio headphones switching between split/normal.
- Display all the audio tuning parameters in the soundboard setup for both one-device and one-radio modes.
- You can type in a contest name for Broadcast Scores.
- Fix crash that can happen on selecting a contest under File/New if there are spots already in the Packet Window.
- Add Main rcvr to R headphone routing option for subreceiver audio.
- Fix failure to send WAV files in one-devicer-per-radio mode for certain sound cards that take only stereo and silently ignore monochannel audio.
- Fix the automation HeadphonesSplit method which was causing an intermittent issue supporting WriteLogRunMode headphone control over an OTRSP device
- Use the Edit Bands .SubBands file to map packet spot frequency to mode.
- Preset Exchange from ADI file, on finding the needed ADIF tag missing and others present, presents a dialog of those present that might be used instead.
- Support for %GP macro in message buffers. Currently only the Elecraft K3 rig driver.
- Fix unintentional change in 12.11 that turned Super Check completely off with no DTA file specified. This fix restores the old behavior of matching only against the QSOs in the log.
- Band Summary has right click to Copy-to-Clipboard and change its display order.
- Check Call has right click to change its display order.
- Iowa QSO Party rules update.
12.17 June, 2017
- Fix Rttyrite failure to access certain TNC’s on USB serial ports.
- Leading %X honored for any mode
- Add support for Hawaii QSO Party
- Make [cut-numbers] of 0 default to T to comply with the documentation.
- Keyboard focus on Band Map honors Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Double click in Band Map spectrum tunes rig to that frequency.
- Add File/Export-Selection-As. Useful for LOTW export of part of the log.
- Update Florida QSO party to multiply score by power level.
- Honor documentation on [wlsound]EchoMicBufferMaxMsec in Exclusive mode, and default to 20msec.
- Enter sends QRZ/Exchange gets a place on the status bar if you change its setting.
- Remaining under test
- Yaesu FTDX-3000 rig support.
- Icom IC-9100 rig support
- Support for %GP macro in message buffers, which is only on the Elecraft K3 rig driver.
12.16 April, 2017
- Super Check title is updated if the DTA file cannot be opened.
- Improve One-Sound-Board-Per-Radio Test setup.
- Fix long-standing bug in the Great Circle Bearings display that prevented display of sunrise or sunset times that happened to be 0000Z.
- Follow Me follows Manual Entry rig as well as real rig.
- Limit Band Map zoom range, and use finer zoom change per wheel click.
- Fix LAQP band labels.
- Update SCQP to latest rule changes.
- Update band edges for 75G and up.
- Improve handling of BandsBandUpRetainCall/BandsBandDownRetainCall. CALL is set only if it was blank before.
- Add support for the new ARRL 222MHz and up DX contest.
- Add support exporting TQSL rover logs for TQP, CQP, PAQP and for all VHF contests.
- Fix installer bug that made File/Web-Update… for certain 12.09 through 12.15 installations break with a “can’t unzip” message.
12.15 March, 2017
- Add API for real-time access to WriteLog’s QSOs. Example at https://github.com/w5xd/writelog-automation-demo.
- Fix failure to honor the “Dupe. Type this field with Dupe Check” setting in Contest/Exchange-Format-Setup
- Fix failure to show Check Calls if there are zero bands setup for band checking.
- Add ability to automate fixed Band Map
- Update for RSGB Commonwealth Contest
- Default RTTY messages are copied from CW, except 5NN becomes 599
12.14 February, 2017
- Tolerate non-compliant ERROR_IO_PENDING COM port driver for rig.
- K3 and TS-2000 drivers tolerate more than 150msec delayed response.
- Broadcast Scores to cqcontest.net sends “total” for single band contest.
- In RttyRite window, when using a font that has wider bold characters than its normal face (e.g. Lucidia) leave space for bolding. Leaves space at right edge of RttyRite window instead of obscuring the ends of lines with bolding.
- Fix NA Sprint CW and RTTY handling of KH6 multiplier.
- Update INQP to newest rule change.
12.13 January, 2017
- 10 minute rule calculations take only clock minute logged into account, not seconds
12.12 December, 2016
- Yet more keyboard focus improvements.
- Fixed Band Map right mouse can set radio from selection of 1-4.
- Arrow keys, when keyboard focus is on the Band Map, scroll the Band Map.
- WAE RTTY Send QTC add end-of-transmission character to individual transmit QTC.
- Fix failure to read 8-bit quantized WAV files that was introduced in 12.09
12.11 November, 2016
- Remove Selected Stations from Band Map also removes them from Spot window. Delete from Spot Window removes from Band Map.
- Save Band Map Frequency-Increases-Up between runs.
- Improve keyboard focus handling when you switch away from WriteLog and back.
- Fix bug when ADIF prefix “for entering QSOs” is turned off.
- Super Check Partial enhancements.
12.10 October, 2016
- More integration issues with WriteLogRunMode: Message02 is notified, too.
- INI entry to turn off simulator spots.
- Fix intermittent failure to receive with XMMT.ocx after ALT+K
- Fix bug in Band Change window processing
- Fix PAQP Cabrillo export
12.09 September, 2016
- Better integrate with WriteLogRunMode. Avoid hang: don’t notify empty messages.
- Improved support for SSB WAV file transmission.
- Support Contest Super Simulator SSB mode.
- PAQP section list update for Canadian sections.
- Add SuperCheck option to use different CALL per radio.
12.08 August, 2016
- Better support for Contest Super Simulator (Radio/this-radio-is no longer required for SO1R support, for example)
- Add FT-991 and FT-1200 rig selections.
12.07 July, 2016
- For Two-Radios-on-One-Device audio, allow the Receiver audio selection to be blank.
- Mouse wheel tunes “manual entry”.
- Arrl SS module uses official ADIF labels for CHECK and PRECEDENCE
- Support Contest Super Simulator frequency tuning and RTTY
- Correct WinKey2 pinconf, and improve timeout messages
- Close Band Map early in shutdown process.
- Warn RTTY messages with %E not at end
- Make TS-2000 driver more tolerant of various responses to FA/FB
- IARU-HF ADIF export uses official ITUZ ADIF tag now.
12.06 June, 2016
- Remove Winkey 1 calibrate sequence from Winkey2 setting
- Enable .NET version of internet logbook client to connect to an unsigned SSL certificate on [ScoreUdp]IgnoreCertificateErrors=1
- Fix crash on overflow of network message display window.
- More filtering in ICOM rig driver for bad received packets.
- Options for setting the WinKey RTS line.
12.05 May, 2016
- Fix scoring and bandmap checking of RUDXC.
- Update cqcontest.net support to send version and multi-mode summaries.
- Add [winkey]IgnoreSpeedPot
- ARRL SS pre-fills exchange from prior dupe QSO
- Expand GAQP multiplier column for >99 multipliers
- WinKey driver reliability changes
- Add ability to disable CW space sent on startup.
- Add OK-OM Dx Contest.
- Remove WPX summary sheets.
- Update Field Day, IARU, RTTY Roundup summary sheets.
- Fix failure introduced in 12.01 to invoke first two External commands defined by plug-in assembly.
12.04 April, 2016
- For receiver to headphone sound routing, support auto-detect of subreceiver audio on Right channel of stereo.
- Add option to decimate SDR input.
- Fix QSL printing skip labels on first page feature.
- Add coarser SDR spectrum resolutions of 64Hz and 128Hz.
- Update WriteLog rig i/o to conform to Microsoft documentation for overlapped i/o
- Fix K2 driver to set split
- Fix looping in DVK/voice mode when used with run-mode-processor
12.03 March, 2016
- Fix intermittent crash on File/Open due to superchk restart.
- Fix xmmt.ocx support to honor PTT_END_HOLD setting.
- Fix intermittent crash on selecting CW COM port on or off.
- Streamline Texas QSO Party in-state county line operation.
- CTRL mouse wheel to zoom the band map.
- Fix failure of UP arrow key to cycle through Entry Windows with UpDownCyclesThroughLog=0
- Fix mousewheel tuning for hi-res mouse wheel.
- Removing unwanted mutiplier summary dialog on File/Open (WPX contests were doing this, among others).
- Make F10 key either activate the menu (per Windows standard) or run a shortcut, but not both.
- Fix use of WAE QTC dialogs.
- Add “My email address” to Cabrillo generation.
- Ignore instead of crash on certain unusual GPU FFT failures.
- Fix BandMap right click Remove-All. It worked, but did not appear to–it left them on the screen.
12.02 February, 2016
- Fix sizing of text in certain windows that did not fit properly on hi-res displays. Startup most recently used and Check Call.
- Scaling control for the band map.
- Bandmap now has right mouse menu command “Remove All” like WriteLog 11 had.
- The Fixed Bandmap would open up blank on File/Open. Now it has a band map in it.
- On Edit Settings in startup screen, use system default INI file editor.
- To real time rate graph, add check box to enable/disable the legend display.
- During Save Configuration, hold down CTRL to clear the WriteLog registry settings of window positions. After restart of WriteLog, File/New will show factory-default rather than Saved positions.
- Fix issue with Edit QSO tool only 1 pixel tall. Also, keep it positioned next to the Log Window.
- Add View Docked captions.
- Add keyboard shortcut commands that switch the rate graph to either entire period or recent real time.
- Add support for SDRs that provide IQ via ExtIO, and change the nomenclature everywhere that 12.01 said “ExtDLL” to read “ExtIO”.
- Fix Band map resolution OFF setting…make it really turn off.
- Fix crash if you use [entry]AutoFillFromBandmapHz
- Add faster band map SDR spectrum update intervals. Save them in settings, and update all open band maps when you change them from one.
12.01 January, 2016
- Toolbars with icons from icons8.com
- New band map display with support to overlay SDR spectra
- Support OmniRig as client–shares rig control with other apps
- configure SDRs for band map display
- Replace Export with Export-Copy-As. File/Save-As only creates .wl file
- Button to email CC of Cabrillo to scp
- Docking panes changed to use MFC Feature Pack.
- Save -DockingPanes.reg file
- add ADIF, LOTW, and Cabrillo export to the toolbar
- Disable File/Open menu entry if there are unsaved QSOs in the log.
- The Packet spot window has option to view spots of “me”.
- Add fudge-factor for packet spot Follow Me that fixes that setting for ARRL SS.
- The Rate Graph is in a dockable window and the current hour updates in real time.
- Settings are in the registry and are to be edited only from the startup screen. They can be copied to/from an INI file, and imported from version 11 writelog.ini
- Turn off creating a networking diagnostic file WlogNetDde_nn.log with [network]LogFileVersion=-1.
- Add options for using the preset exchange.